During Book-In of an order, GT Enterprise automatically loads the job
routing in all the required Cost Centers, based on the priority assigned
to the job. The status of the job is dynamically updated from shopfloor
data collection and the user can see at a glance if material is on hand.
- Jobs are automatically loaded into schedule during order entry.
- Scheduler can move a job up or down the queue.
- Scheduler can split-run the job, part now part later, or in parallel
- Entire shop production schedule is maintained on-line and updated
real-time with RDC.
- Schedules job forward based on available time and backward to meet
- Features "what-if" scenarios to assist in decisions.
- Color-coded screens draw your attention to jobs late, waiting for
material or proofs.
- Schedules proofs or multiple proofs and shipments.
- Schedules around available capacity and holidays.
- Indicates how much and when overtime is required.
- Produces graphs showing workload, capacity and overloads.
- Schedule can be created or viewed for any time period.
- Freeze, save and recall old schedules.
- Schedule can be viewed from any screen.
- From the Job Details screen, all aspects of a job can be examined.
Copyright ©2017 Globe-Tek Corporation. All Rights Reserved