The efficient management of raw material and finished goods has substantial
financial benefits to any company. Let us quote the MIS manager of one
of our customers: "When we started with Globe-Tek we did about
$35 million in sales and we had an average of about $2.5 million in
paper stock on hand. Today we do over $125 million in sales and we have
an average of $1.5 million in paper stock on hand. We could have never
achieved this efficiency without GT Enterprise." The just-in-time
inventory philosophy is very much part of the GT Enterprise system.
- Globe-Tek maintains a perpetual inventory control system with on-line
- Each transaction is recorded, including Requisitions, Purchases, Receipts,
Usage and Returns.
- Tracks raw materials, customer supplied stock, finished goods, supplies
and spare parts.
- Stock can be tracked by lot number, roll number, carton or skid.
- Tracks stock in user-defined warehouses and bins.
- Items marked "Backflush" are auto-charged to job, based
on estimated value.
- Track F/G in customer-assigned warehouses.
- User-definable Units Of Measure allow you to track all stock in imperial
or metric measurements.
- Convert from one UOM to any other UOM lbs msf kg lf sqin
ton sheet etc.
- Material codes can be linked to a G/L account for analysis.
- Generate bar code labels for all receipts, skids, rolls, plates and
- Know what you have on hand, on order and what you need, minimizing
Copyright ©2018 Globe-Tek Corporation. All Rights Reserved