GT Enterprise offers the flexibility to create simple or complex estimates
using several approaches. Estimates can be created from operations,
templates, a process, or other estimates.
Complex estimates can be built step by step by selecting each operation
and material from tables.
Create estimates by inserting one or more user-defined templates.
A template can incorporate unlimited operations, materials or subcontractors.
The Process Quote is a knowledge-based estimating method that
contains operations, variables, formulas and user input prompts that define the job.
Unlimited combinations within one estimate help to quote various
- Calculations are done as the estimate is entered so you can immediately
see how different operations, materials, presses or layouts affect your
- Estimate for any number of quantities in one estimate.
- Excellent integration with other modules allow the user to view inventory
- Review which vendors provide what service and how much you paid in
the past, such as die cutting, stamping and binding.
- Shows what the customer paid for the same type of work in the past.
- User definable operations, terminology and units of measure add to
the capability of estimating electronic prepress, sheet-fed and web
printing, and bindery.
- An estimator can customize the system to handle the unique needs of
- Stock caliper, ink coverage, size, quantities and other factors which
affect productivity can automatically be built into estimates.
- Operations can automatically be linked to other operations.
- All production standards can be viewed on-line while entering or editing
- Value Added Concepts help you price jobs based on historic data.
- The historic database allows you to maximize your profit potential
for each job type.
- Allows the development of price lists.
Copyright ©2019 Globe-Tek Corporation. All Rights Reserved