GT Vision Released
GT Vision is one component of an executive summary overview provided by Globe-Tek
to give a better visual presentation of historical data to allow comparisons
of period ranges for yearly analysis.
To get cost justification for products and to do period comparisons from year to end.
Sales portfolio management
GT Vision offers:
Graphic display of sales portfolio progress is available. Progress
can be defined in terms of percentage FG delivered, estimating progress, percentage
invoiced, percentage invoice paid, percentage material returned, etc.
- Ability to define unlimited sales portfolios. A sales portfolio can
consist of orders for multiple customers.
- Ability to include quotes in sales portfolios which will be represented
with graphics icons.
- Once a set of quotes are included in a sales portfolio, all OELs that
are used to book any estimates within those quotes are within the portfolio and are
represented with an icon.
- All jobs that are linked to estimates either directly or through an
OEL are within the scope of the portfolio as graphic icons.
- All OELs that pick stock from jobs or added to jobs that are within
the portfolio are included as graphic icons.
- All deliveries that are linked to jobs that are within the portfolio
are visible as graphic icons.
- All invoices, credit notes and payments that are linked to jobs and OELs
within the portfolio are included as graphic icons.
- All RMAs linked to OELs within the portfolio are included as graphic
- Statuses of the estimate, OELs, Jobs, deliveries, and invoices are all
visible in graphic format.
- Job progress and estimate statuses are visible in graphics format.
Copyright ©2019 Globe-Tek Corporation. All Rights Reserved